Friday, January 27, 2012

Day #26 - Thankful Critters

Day #26 of my Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is Thankful Critters by Ursula Michael. I missed posting a pic of my Day #25 start, Christmas Cactus, because I was in the hospital having surgery. I thought I could keep up but I've been much too tired and sore! I am glad that I got most of this chipmunk done. Tomorrow I will do my Day #27 start and post more pictures. I am staying at my parents' house to recover, so I don't have my Friday SAL with me, Halloween House, and my Sunday SAL, Santa's 12 Days of Christmas. But when I go home next week, I will have a whole month off work, so I will be able to catch up with the UCJC and continue with Linda into the Super-Duper Ultimate Crazy February Challenge! Then we will have the rest of the year to finish all (or most of) these new WIPs. Happy Stitching, everyone!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Debbie. Love the chipmunk, he is a cutie.

Linda

Lesleyanne said...

Hope you are feeling okay after your surgery. Lovely new start.

Unknown said...

Get better soon after your surgery and take it easy and rest. Lovely start and yours and Lindas Ultimate and indeed into Feb challenge scares me like a scary movie but I'm still looking rofl.

Katie said...

Another one I have in my To Do list. Hope you heal quickly from your surgery.

chrisstitches said...

cute project....lots of starts.
that isn't for me.
have fun & enjoy

Joysze said...

ROFL! He's so cute, Debbie.

Kaisievic said...

Cute chimpmunk. Good luck with your recovery, Debbie. I won't be SALing tonight either as I am in Queensland for work.

Enjoy your month off work and well done on continuing with the UCJC and then the UCFC.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox