Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day #20 - Monkey Read, Monkey Do

Day #20 of my Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is a bookmark called Monkey Read, Monkey Do.  I bought this pattern online from Funk & Weber Designs.  It will look like the Barrel of Monkeys toy with lots of bright colors.

Here is my little bit of progress on Halloween House on Friday.  I finished stitching the black witch in the doorway.

The reason that I didn't get a lot of stitching done was because I was gone all day on Friday at the J. Paul Getty Museum.  I saw lots of art including this amazing picture from 1390 (622 years old)!  The first thing I thought was how fun this would be to cross stitch!

5 comments:

sharine said...

Glad I'm not the only one who looks at pictures and think how cool they would look in cross stitch.

Linda said...

Hi Debbie. Love the monkey. HH looks great and I love the witch.

Linda

mdgtjulie said...

Grats on your progress Debbie, and I'm glad you enjoyed the art! I'm more into modern fantasy art, but there are a few old masters that I love.

cheryl said...

"Monkey Read, Monkey Do" is going to be so cute! You have so many wonderful projects going on!

Joyce Clark Frank said...

What a great group of pieces. Good start on them. Your Halloween house is looking good. I am also in the SAL of the Halloween. It is fun to see the progress of all of us that is stitching it.
http://joycesloveoflife.blogspot.com