Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day #10 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Day #10 of my Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, by Wee Little Stitches.  This is Michelangelo.  He will be joined by Leonardo, Donatello, and Raphael.  This will be a birthday gift for my son, who will be 28.  He was a big fan of the TMNT 20 years ago!  LOL!

Just for something different, here is a picture I took in December from a moving car going about 70 mph on the way to Grandma's house.  It is Red Rock Canyon in the Mojave Desert in California.  Isn't it pretty?

8 comments:

gracie said...

Beautiful picture.

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start. Beautiful picture.

McKenna C. said...

Cute start!

http://chiccrafting.blogspot.com/

Angie said...

Cute start. I loved that show too.

Gorgeous picture

Terri said...

LOL, my boys were big fans of them too!

A wonderful picture!!

Unknown said...

My DS#2 loved them as well!! That is a beautiful picture!

Shanda said...

Gorgeous pic!! Love the TMNT!!

Ranae said...

Very cool!
My son now 27 yrs old had them as a child everything was the turtles. we still have some of the stuff from the 80's wow! I'm getting old, lol