Kaye wants to know:
Beth wants to know:
1) Ice Cream, cake or cookies - which do you like best and why? Cookies, because I like to bake many different kinds and give as gifts for Christmas.
2) When you stitch, do you sit at a table or on a recliner, or just where? My first choice is sitting on the couch with my feet on a footstool, and my second choice is sitting at my desk as I'm waiting for work to type.
3) Do you like to travel and if so by car, bus, train or plane? Yes and all of the above, cruise ship, too!
4) Where would you like to visit the most? China
5) If you have children, do they do any crafts and which ones? My son is 28, and his only "craft" is playing video games. My daughter is 24, and she learned to sew and crochet in high school but hasn't touched it since.
6) What is your most favorite memory from childhood? My mom always brought lunch to me at school because she was too rushed to make a sack lunch in the morning, so I ended up getting tacos and burritos, chili dogs and corn dogs, and other fast food that made the other kids jealous!
7) Do you have a dream goal? Either in stitching or in life? My dream goal is paying off all my credit card debt, and the end is in sight!
8) Do you have a group of friends that you stitch with and if so, how often? I am in the SoCalCrossStitchers Yahoo group and we meet at a restaurant to stitch a few times a year. In fact, I am meeting them this Saturday!
9) Do you like music, and if so what is your favorite kind /musician? I like listening to 70's and 80's music, pop and disco, especially Michael Jackson and the Bee Gees (no country music!).
10) What is your favorite color, and do you wear it often? Red. Yes, I have many red shirts that I wear to Angels baseball games, and lots of red purses. I love a red purse!
11) What is your favorite season and why? Summer. When I was a kid, we were out of school and could play outside all day. As an adult, I'm glad the sun is still shining later in the day so I can do things after work. I just hate the winter when I go to work before the sun is up and get home and it's already dark.
Rhonda wants to know:
1) Where in the world are U? Sunny Southern California, USA!
2) How do you like your steak cooked? Well done.
3) Charcoal or gas grill? Either one. I don't do the BBQ cooking, just the eating!
4) What is your favorite vehicle? Anything with 4 doors and a trunk, I'm not picky.
5) Whose your favorite actor & actress? Matt Damon and Meryl Streep
6) Favorite movie? The Wizard of Oz!
7) What is your guilty pleasure? Fast food drive-thrus!
8) Favorite quote? "There's no place like home."
9) What is your favorite flower? Jasmine, because it smells so good at night. I always plant it in front of my house wherever I live.
10) Who is your favorite SUPER HERO? Batman, because he has the cool car and all the gadgets!
11) If u could do anything for a day, (no worries about kids, monies, etc) what would it be? Go to Alaska or Canada and see the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) in person!
I am going to be a party-pooper and not send 11 new questions to 11 other bloggers, so I hope nobody minds if I break the chain!