Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day #23 - Cut Thru' Pirate Ship

Day #23 of my Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is Cut Thru' Pirate Ship by Bothy Threads.  I was pretty pleased with my progress UNTIL I took it out of the Qsnaps and realized that I had the fabric turned the wrong way!  Aaaack!  The same thing happened to Ruth and I even commented on her blog that I would be careful not to make the same mistake, which is exactly what I did!  This mistake must be contagious, since I've been reading about it on blogs all over the place!  Boo hoo... I am not looking forward to ripping all these stitches out.  It's going to the bottom of my stitching pile for awhile.  Grrrrr!

On a more cheery note, here is my teeny-tiny progress on Santa's 12 Days of Christmas.  I stitched the brown wing of the Partridge in a Pear Tree.  This is a Sunday SAL with Linda and Kaye.

9 comments:

Joysze said...

Awww, so sorry you have a frogging session coming. :( Darn frog seems to be having a jolly old party all around the place.

Katie said...

I LOVE that pirate ship pattern. So sorry you have to frog it.

Unknown said...

Another massive but darling project!

Linda said...

Love the Pirate Ship and the Santa looks great. Sorry you have a frog visit.

Linda

sharine said...

What a bummer. It will look very cool when you start in again.

Unknown said...

Love the cut thru and I am looking forward to getting to it in a SAL, it will be good to enourage each other on with it. I'm so sorry you have to frog all that wonderful progress, I know how frustrating it is and had a wee sulk with mine and put it away until I felt ready to frog lol.

Kate said...

Sorry you had to frog your pirate ship. I did that to one of my 15 starts.

socialsue said...

I have a couple of cut through charts, beach, pirate, igloo, etc... will be stitching along with you as well.

chrisstitches said...

love the material & all the detail on the pirate ship....you will be busy this year & into the future.