Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day #25 - Christmas Cactus

 
Day #25 of my Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is Christmas Cactus, a free pattern I found online at www.il-mondo-di-ezechiele.com . I love this bright green color, DMC 704, Bright Chartreuse, on the 14 ct red Aida. I brought this small project with me to the hospital and was able to stitch on it while I was waiting my turn for the operating room. I thought I would stitch on it again after the surgery but that was just silly of me to think I could! I was much too tired! I'm feeling a little better every day now.
Happy Stitching, everyone!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Great start Debbie. I love the red fabric and green floss together.

Linda

Shaunterria said...

Hi Debbie! I'm really glad to hear you are on the mend and starting to feel better...I really like that Bright Chartreuse and the red together. It's like candy for the eyes :) I can't wait to seem more of it - great start!

OctoberLace said...

Deb, I'm glad to see you're keeping up on the UCJC and beyond. I'd finally decided I'm really a BAP stitcher and didn't want all the smalls. As for the hospital, I hope your operation wasn't anything too serious! Take care. Theresa

Joysze said...

Ooooh!!! I love the christmas cactus. Except I killed the one my friends gave me. :S

Great start on this, Debbie. :D

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start. Love the fabric colour.

Katie said...

I love stitching with bright colors. This is a perfect combo. Glad to hear you have started the healing process.