Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day #16 - Thai Dancer

Day #16 of my Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is Thai Dancer from PINN.  It came in a kit with a gorgeous full color chart and beautiful floss and pretty Aspen green 14 ct Aida with all the edges already serged.  I wish all kits were like this!  I actually started this for the CJC 2011 on the very first day, but only did about 30 stitches and never touched it again until now.  I really need to grid this fabric, since the design is full of confetti and I had to be very very careful and count again and again just to get this small amount completed.  It's a challenge!

9 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start.

TammyK said...

Nice start :-) Very colorful.

Linda said...

It looks great Debbie. I like how colorful it is.

Linda

demeter83 said...

The PINN charts are always so beautiful, I look forward to seeing your progress on it!

Shelleen said...

another great start.

Katie said...

Too cute! Good luck with it.

Angie said...

Great start

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous newish start :D

Shelley said...

Wonderful start! I'll keep my toes crossed for you with those confetti stitches. I hope the frogs stear clear of this piece :)