Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day #14 - Gatitos (kittens)

Day #14 of my Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is Gatitos (kittens), a free chart from nacaranta.com.  These adorable kitties will be 4"x12" on 16 ct Aida.  I might make it into some type of wall hanging instead of framing it.  I get so many wonderful ideas from visiting everyone's blogs.

I met five other stitchers in the SoCal Cross Stitchers Yahoo group on Saturday.  We sat and stitched and talked for hours about so many different things.  I made a lot of progress on the Happy Easter Snow Globe that I am stitching for World of Charity Stitching to be part of a quilt for a child at a domestic violence shelter or Ronald McDonald House.  Patterns for the snow globes were donated to the group by Vee and Co Cross Stitch Designs.

8 comments:

Niina said...

They are really cute :) We are living here 15th day allready and 15th start has seen the light!

Cleejoow said...

prettie kitties :)

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start. Very cute.

Lumiruusu said...

What a cutes little pile of kittens ,I really have to print that chart too !!!
Thank You for the link !!!
You have done great starts..

Rhona said...

Those kitties are adorable!

StitchyDon said...

What a cute design!!!!! I have just had a look at your plan for January and February and I have to applaud you!! I don't think I would be brave enough!!!!

Linda said...

Hi Debbie. Great start on the kitties. I think the snow globe is just adorable. She has some really cut designs.

Linda

sharine said...

Awww you pick the cutest designs!