Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day #13 - Gallinas (chickens)

Day #13 of my Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is Gallinas (chickens), a free chart from nacaranta.com.  It is a Spanish website and I had to download the cross stitch program, Puntotek, so that I could open the files, as they are not PDF files.  This picture will be bigger than I expected, 14" x 8.6".  I will stitch the chickens in B5200, so they will really look bright on the ivory 14 ct Aida fabric.

On Saturday, I will meet some ladies in the SoCal Cross Stitchers Yahoo group for a get-together.  I will bring two of my pre-UCJC projects to work on, then I will start a new one for day #14 when I get home.

6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start.

Wolfie said...

That is really funny:)

Unknown said...

Love the start and this chart is so different, very funny :)

Jo said...

it's great, so different to most designs.

Linda said...

Hi Debbie. I love this chart and must get it. Great start again.

Linda

sharine said...

Great chart!