Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I stitched a tool box!

The big tool box is finished!  Now there is only one tool left plus the words at the bottom, "So Little Time."
So Many Tools update #17
I love seeing everyone's new starts in January!  I'm happy with everything I stitch, but I'll be glad to get this one finished and out of the way so I can give more stitchy attention to all my other WIPs.

If anyone is interested in this design, I see a kit is for sale on eBay right now: So Many Tools by Design Works

Happy Stitching, everyone!

12 comments:

sharine said...

It is looking great:)

Unknown said...

Its looking fantastic and so nearly there, woo hoo.

Katy said...

Go Debbie Go!

Linda said...

Yeah!! I see the end in sight.

Linda

Unknown said...

WhooooHoooo

Lesleyanne said...

Looking good and so nearly finished.

Heather said...

It looks great! You're on the home stretch now!

Shebafudge said...

It really does look great!

StitchyDon said...

Looks brilliant, can't wait to see it finished !!!

#HeatherMakes said...

I love the tool box stitching! Great to see something so different :-)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow looks great and you're almost done!

Faith... said...

Looks great! You'll be finished in no time now :)