Friday, January 4, 2013

Crazy January starts 1-3 and another tool!

Happy New Year!  So Many Tools is now officially a birthday present for dad.  I finished the circular table saw.  There are 5 more tools to go and the words at the bottom.  I need to find an 11" x 14" frame or a bigger one with a mat.
So Many Tools update #15
The Ultimate Crazy January Challenge has begun!  I used the Random Number Generator to choose my starts each day from my UCJC 2013 page.

Day #1 is The IT Crowd.  It will say, "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" This is such a coincidence but last night my daughter was watching this show on TV.  We have never seen it before.  I told her, "Hey, did you know I'm cross stitching that guy?"  This is on 14 ct white Aida and will be 9" x 6".
The IT Crowd
Day #2 is Easter Hang-Up.  I stitched the handle of the basket.  This is on 14 ct white Aida and will be 4" x 9".
Easter Hang-Up
Day #3 is Triple Jack-o-Lanterns.  I bought this Bobbie G. Designs kit at the Quilt and Craft Show.  This is on 14 ct black Aida and will be 5" x 8".
Triple Jack-o-Lanterns
I hope to get more done on my starts after So Many Tools is finally finished.  I haven't forgotten about my leftovers from 2012 either!  These two helpers slowed me down last night.  LOL.  I was holding my stitching up in the air.
Sophie and Teddy
Happy Stitching, everyone!

9 comments:

Linda said...

I'm so lovin Tools Debbie. Can't wait to see it done. Great new starts. Love your helpers. At least mine are smaller.

Linda

sharine said...

Great new starts. Your helpers are cuties:)

Lesleyanne said...

Great stitching.

Unknown said...

Great starts and So many tools is nearly there, you'll get it done for your dads birthday no problem. Just caught up with your plans for 2013 and wow, I don't think I'd be able to remember what I was supposed to be posting when so I'm totally in awe! I'm off to check if the ornament sal is the same one I'm thinking of doing. Me I'm trotting along at just a turtles pace and thinking of throwing in an ornament or two as well and I have a large sampler I've signed on to do in Nicolas Scarlett Letter Year and even at that think I'm over stretching it but then I sort of added in loads of other things with reading and knitting lol, I think you and Linda are rubbing off on me ! rofl !

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your q-snap protector (or are they called grime stoppers?) I especially LOVE the cat one.

Please share where you bought it.

BTW, I bought a big clear vase for my TUSAL. I post a picture once a month, yes?

The tool cross stitch is lovely! I love the colors of it. Beautiful work!

Kaisievic said...

Sophie and Teddy are so cute - they are just trying to help!

Unknown said...

Love your pumpkins especially but I really love all your stitches. I have so many in my stash or on my wish list. I know you agree

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :)

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อตทดลองเล่น

การเล่น สล็อตออนไลน์ จะมีกติกาพื้นฐาน โดยการเริ่มเล่นผ่านระบบอินเทอร์เน็ต เพียงแค่เข้าหน้าเว็บ SUPERSLOT 98 และกดสมัครสมาชิก จากนั้นทำการฝากเงินเข้าระบบ เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User