Saturday, January 19, 2013

Crazy January starts 16-18

The second half of the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge has begun!

Day #16 is Shiver Me Timbers by Sue Hillis Designs.  I started with the parrot but didn't do the backstitching yet.  It is stitched on 18 ct light blue Aida and will be 5-1/2" x 7".
Shiver Me Timbers
Day #17 is All Hallows Eve by Glendon Place.  It is like the 12 Days of Christmas, but for Halloween!  It took me over 2 hours just to do these letters! I'm stitching over 2 on 28 ct Queen Anne's Lace Jobelan.  The finished size will be 12-1/2" x 21".
All Hallows Eve
Day #18 is Santa Hang-Up by Diane Arthurs.  This fabric is really sparkly but it's hard to get it to show up in the photo.  It is stitched over 2 on 20 ct Valerie Gold/Cream fabric and will be 5" x 12-1/2".
Santa Hang-Up
I wonder what the Random Number Generator will choose for me to start tomorrow!  Happy Stitching, everyone!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Great starts Debbie, love them all, especially the Hallows Eve one.

Katy said...

Great start, and I agree, love the Hallows Eve one - that one may have to go in my wishlist!

Lija Broka said...

Well done on starts! Hope you get some more stitching on them over the year.

Linda said...

More great starts Debbie. I stitched the same words on All Hallows Eve. Love the little parrot.

Linda

xstitchlibrarian said...

Hi Debbie,
Where do you get those material surroundings for your works-in-progress? I've never seen anything like them before. How do they hold the fabric tight? Did you make them or can you buy them from somewhere? What are they called? They're much prettier than the timber circular frame I use currently.

Kaisievic said...

Love your new starts - you are so well set up for projects for the year. How great is that?

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that Shiver me Timbers, it's looks fantastic!

Unknown said...

One of the best things about all your starts, is getting to see all the wonderful charts I MUST HAVE. Will love to see your Santa Hangup. I have never stitched 2 on 20 that will be a great size hope you stitch more on that one soon So I can see your progress.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Found you while bloghopping.
You have some lovely starts there.
Happy stitching!

Mary-Grace said...

I LOVE your choice of the sparkly fabric on Santa's hang up. Can't wait to see that completed. I have the fall hang up on my wish list.
Mary

http://marygracescrossstitch.wordpress.com/

Faith... said...

Great starts Debbie! I love Glendon Place.

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก ต้องแชร์ ถอนได้ 2020

โปร่งใส มั่นคง เว็บตรง พร้อมบริการ ล้านเปอร์เซ็นต์
ฝาก-ถอน ด้วยระบบAUTO เริ่มต้นที่1บาท ก็เล่นได้