Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Theme-a-Licious January/February


Heather of It's Geek to Me is hosting Theme-a-Licious and the theme for last month was Jardin January.  We could work on any pieces with flowers or gardens.

I started 31 new ones and stitched on 31 WIPs last month, but the only ones with flowers were Merci, La Pensee Positive, Spring Sampler, and Life's a Stitch.




The theme for February is Fantastical Fiction February. Stitch on fantasy creatures or fictional characters.  I have a lot of choices in that category!  My goal will be to stitch on some Santa designs, the Disney Princesses Pixel People, and Wizard of Oz.

Check out It's Geek to Me for more Theme-a-Licious blogs!

10 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome projects Debbie.

Linda

geeky Heather said...

Wow, 31!! Glad you were able to spend some time in the garden. =) I haven't seen the Disney princesses...I'll be looking forward to seeing your progress.

Gillie said...

Oh gosh, I forgot you were one of my crazy er..... productive friends, lol. I think I am going to have to break down and stitch that SAL...

Lovely pictures.

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely designs :o) Very pretty!

Justine said...

Or you could stitch on the Sorceror? That's one of my favourites of yours.

Katie said...

Get Busy Girl haha. Beautiful projects.

Julie said...

I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding something in all your projects to fit with every month of the year. You did well this month.

Shebafudge said...

More great projects! Congratulations on making it too 31. I am full of admiration of you!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Phew, I've just caught up with the last week of your Crazy January starts! I do like that you worked on 31 WIPs too, that's a really good idea.

Will we see 31 finishes by the end of the year do you think?

Basia said...

Wow Debbie, congrats on starting 31 projects :)You alo made o much progress on the ones you had started before. So much done in January :)