Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Crazy January start #31

Day #31 of the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is Christmas Tree (L'arbre aux cadeaux).  I didn't have a big enough piece of red fabric so I decided to stitch on white with Cosmo Seasons green variegated floss.  I'm stitching on 14 ct cream Aida and it will be about 12" x 12".
Christmas Tree
I also started this other Christmas tree design in January 2012 and never touched it again after the first day.  This is Uber Christmas Tree by Bent Creek.  I love how the elves are stacked up to put the star on top of the tree!  It comes with 5 little bells to put on the elves' hats. Today I started filling in the green variegated part of the tree. This will be about 10" x 9" on 11 ct Aida.
Uber Christmas Tree update #1

I finally did all my 31 new starts and made progress on 31 WIPs.  I have 98 WIPs on my WIPocalypse list so now it's time to start finishing them all!  Thanks for cheering me on!

Happy Stitching, everyone!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations on working on 62 projects this past month Debbie. Wonderful starts and the projects you picked to work with them was perfect. Hoping we both have a lot of finishes this year so we can start 31 next January.

Linda

Jan said...

OMG!!! 98 WIPS And here I've been grumbling about the measly 10 long-term wips I've been struggling to get finished. Ah well as my blog says it "One Stitch at a thyme" and we'll get'em done! Right Debbie....

StitchyDon said...

I've loved seeing your projects this January !! I'm cheering you on from the sidelines !!!

cheryl said...

I gotta say, I really enjoyed seeing how you paired up the projects this month. What fun! Now it will be fun to see how long it takes you to work through your WIPs. (I believe you will finish your 98 before I finish my 30.) go! go! go!

Vicky L said...

Wow! 98 wips! I am looking forward to seeing your finishes. I like the Uber tree. The green you are using in the Christmas Tree is beautiful.

Susie said...

Really love the top one

Mii Stitch said...

Wow, you did it!!! You crazy girl :D The top design is gorgeous, I'm really looking forward to see your progress on it!

Katie said...

Oh I love both of these. Wow! You are crazy. Can't wait to watch them grow.

Julie said...

Well done on completing all 31..... What a choice you have now, how will you decide what to work on?

Emma/Itzy said...

Well done on getting all the way through January with a new start every day! I look forward to seeing lots of progress over the coming months :)

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก ต้องแชร์ ถอนได้ 2020

SUPERSLOT98 เป็นเว็บที่มาแรงที่สุดในเอเชีย เป็นเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่น เล่นง่าย ได้เงินจริง ไม่มีล็อคยูสเซอร์ 100%