Saturday, February 1, 2014

Crazy January start #27

Day #27 of the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is Santa's Cuisine by StitchWorld.  I bought this kit at a thrift store for $2.50.  I started in the center with the lid of the pot and steam coming out.  I wonder what Santa is cooking!  This is on 14 ct oatmeal Aida and will be about 10" x 13"
Santa's Cuisine
I found another Santa on my WIPocalypse list that I started last January, Yo Ho Ho Ho by Sue Hillis Designs.  This pirate Santa has a candy cane hook for a hand, a candy-striped peg leg, and an eye patch!  There are 3 different shades of terra cotta in his coat.  I stitched more on his coat and beard today.  This is on 14 ct gold-dusted Stardust Aida and will be about 4" x 6".
Yo Ho Ho Ho update #2

7 comments:

Linda said...

I love your newest start Debbie. Yo Ho Ho is a great choice and is looking good.

Linda

Justine said...

Love these fun Santas!

Vicky L said...

I love both Santas. Maybe he is making hot cocoa? lol Great job!

Katie said...

Great Santa pair.

Emma/Itzy said...

These are great!

Annie said...

I love them both. I love anything Santa, and our city teams are the Pirates so I might just have to get that one for myself!

Bianca said...

A pirate Santa...what a fun idea!