Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Smalls SAL - February

The last Wednesday of the month is time for the Smalls SAL post!  I finished Woodland Splendor, a traveling pattern that was given to me by a stitcher on Facebook, and I have mailed it off to the next person to stitch.  I used Mill Hill beads and a little leaf charm for the center.  I'm not sure if I will frame this or make it into an ornament.
Woodland Splendor - FINISHED!
"Woodland Splendor"
Designed by Sandra Cox Vanosdall
The Sweetheart Tree
14 ct Ecru Aida
Started 1/20/2014, Finished 2/21/2014

This is another finish from the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge, and now my WIP list is shrinking!

I also started and finished this cute vampire for the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL.  Each month is a different theme and February was vampires.
Smiley Face Dracula - FINISHED!
"Smiley Face Dracula"
Stoney Creek Collection magazine, October 2008
14 ct gold-dusted Stardust Aida
Started 2/24/2014, Finished 2/26/2014

33 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the heart...nicely done!

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finishes Debbie. I love Dracula. The heart is very pretty.

Linda

Susie said...

Very cute

Unknown said...

I love them both Debbie!

sharine said...

Dracula is fang-tastic:)

Anonymous said...

lovely smalls ♥

Pamela said...

Your woodland splendor is very nice!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely finishes.

Kate Featherstitch said...

What fantastic little finishes! I love the vampire and his devious little eyebrows. :P

Thoeria said...

Lovely finishes both!

Preeti said...

Congrats on the finishes, Debbie!! The heart is very very beautiful !!:)

Mii Stitch said...

Love the Dracula!!!

Brigitte said...

Oh great, a Sweetheart Tree design. It looks gorgeous. And so does the little vampire.

Justine said...

The heart would look very pretty however you finish it but I vote ornament. I love your little vampire, he is too cute!

Giovanna said...

Great finishes, both of them!

Elunia said...

Lovely smalls :)

Sherry said...

Love the acorn heart and Dracula is so cute!

Pat said...

Love the heart! Nice stitching.

Katie said...

Wohoo 2 finishes!!! Congrats! I just LOVE the dracula. Too cute!!

Julie said...

Two great finishes Debbie

Wendy said...

the heart is beautiful!

Sheila said...

Love your finishes! The little woodland splendor is really nice.

Maria del Valle said...

Hello Debbie
Beautiful stitching!!

stitchersanon said...

Lovely finishes: the acorns especially.

Annette-California said...

Woodland splendor is gorgeous. Congrats on both finishes.
love Annette

Anonymous said...

A lovely finish and Dracula looks great!

Gwen said...

Good job on both finishes.

Christiane Garcia said...

The dracula is very funny. I love these finishes. :)

Vicky L said...

The heart is beautiful! Dracula is so adorable! I love it!

Sheryl said...

Hi Debbie, I really like the Woodland splendor, such pretty colours.

Shebafudge said...

Both lovely but I love the heart best of all. Such pretty colours and design. xx

ricketyjo said...

These are so cute, I absolutely adore the heart!

Heather said...

Oh, I love them both. The leaf in the middle of the heart is so perfect. Great job.