Saturday, June 8, 2013

Halloween stitching and June TUSAL post!

I'm halfway done with Boo! Club, six down and six more to go!
Boo! Club (Creepy) - FINISHED!
"Creepy"
Boo! Club series
Lizzie*Kate
Started 4/14/2013, Finished 5/29/2013

I finished the black fence and more grass on Halloween House.  Check the SAL page on Linda's blog to see everyone's progress!
Halloween House update #34
Is it another new moon already?  My ORT jar is filling up nicely.  Check in on Daffycat's blog with your June TUSAL blog post, too!
TUSAL 2013 #6

16 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress on both pieces Debbie. Boo Club is sure moving along nicely. Very colorful orts.

Linda

Giovanna said...

Lovely Halloween stitching!

KimM said...

Love it!!

Aurelia Eglantine said...

Both designs are so cute :) Great progress!

sharine said...

Awesome Halloween progress:)

AnaCristina said...

Hi Debbie!

I love halloween but here it is not common commemorate. Only in school that teach english. I posted my tusal here:

http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/search/label/tusal

kisses

sorry about my bad english LOL

Cathy said...

Debbie,your Halloween projects are so fun and colorful! Great stitching too! This is really a good time to do Halloween stitching.
Cathy
CraftyCat

Unknown said...

boo club is looking amazing!

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on both of your wips. Lovely coloured orts.

Grit said...

Wonderful halloween stitching.
greetings from Germany,
Grit

Susan said...

Moving along nicely on both projects. Makes me want to add something Halloween to my rotation.

Miamina said...

I love those Halloween designs, they are so bright and colourful! Great work :)

Sue said...

Very nice, and how fun to see those great Halloween colors.

Kaisievic said...

Debbie, such warm, vibrant colours, they really pop!

Karen K said...

these are great - you clearly love halloween - they are such good fun.

K xx

Stitching Noni said...

They both look wonderful. Such bright, fun designs :)