Saturday, June 29, 2013

Gravestones and Coffee!

I have finished stitching all the green grass on Halloween House and started the gravestones.  It looks like this will certainly be finished before Halloween!
Halloween House update #36
I'm making great progress on Let's Do Coffee.  I hope to finish it by next week, get it framed and sent to my friend for her birthday!
Let's Do Coffee update #1
I really like how all the different fonts fit perfectly!  This is such a well-designed chart by Ursula Michael!  I'll have to switch to bigger Q-snaps soon.  I don't want to mess up the backstitched letters by squishing them into the clamps.

15 comments:

Linda said...

Coffee looks fantastic. You should have it done in plenty of time. Great progress on HH. A for sure finish by Halloween.

Lind

Vicky L said...

Coffee is looking fantastic. What size snaps are you using now? I don't seem to have a problem the back stitching squishing. I could see HH finished for Halloween. Looks great

Jan Gartlan said...

The gravestones really add to the Halloween house. Coffee is looking fab too

Annette-California said...

Halloween house keeps looking more wonderful. Great job on your progress. Coffee wip is also great. It's soo hot here today. Has your weather been over 100 too? today over 109 YUK! Hope your much cooler:) love Annette

cucki said...

Sweet stitches always xxx

Pull the other thread said...

Wow you are doing super fast work on coffee. It looks amazing. Halloween house looks great, love the tomb stones.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on both of your projects.

KimM said...

Wow! You've been a busy girl! They both look fabulous.

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Love the coffee piece. I just might have to add it to my do to list. We are just about together on the Halloween House. I will be posting an update later today.

Christiane Garcia said...

Your embroideries are beautiful! I can not wait to see them ready. A hug

Lumiruusu said...

I am a coffee drinker so I love the Coffee themed stitching :)

You are as busy as allways :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching, the Halloween wip is so colourful.
Have a good week (:

Giovanna said...

You're doing great on both WIPs - nice to see gravestones appear :-)

Pat said...

Lovely progress, love the coffee chart,might have to get that one
:0)

Anonymous said...

Great Progress! They will both be finished soon.
Mary
http://marygracescrossstitch.wordpress.com/