Thursday, May 29, 2014

Smalls SAL and TUSAL - May

The last Wednesday of the month is time for the May Smalls SAL post!  I just finished Peter Polar Bear, the second of 25 free Advent Animals from Brooke's Books.
Peter Polar Bear - FINISHED!
"Peter Polar Bear"
Designed by Brooke Nolan
Brooke's Books Advent Animals Collection
14 ct Green Starlite Aida
Started 5/22/2014, Finished 5/29/2014

There is a Facebook group for the Advent Animals Stitch-A-Long where you can see other finishes of Peter Polar Bear, too!

I also finished Frank-N-Stein for the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL.  Each month is a different theme and May was Monsters.
Frank-N-Stein - FINISHED!
"Frank-N-Stein"
Raise the Roof Designs
32 ct tan linen
Started 5/27/2014, Finished 5/28/2014

Frank-N-Stein was a limited edition kit from 2008.  I'll have a drawing to give away this chart since I'm done with it, but it won't have the button.  Just mention in the comment if you're interested and I'll draw a name on Friday, June 6.  I'll mail it anywhere in the world.

It's also time for the Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long (TUSAL)!  Check in on Daffycat's blog with a link to your ORT jar photo, too!
TUSAL 2014 #6
My cat Billy is posing with my ORTs this time!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute polar bear

Pull the other thread said...

Great finishes! Cute little kitty.

Anonymous said...

Love the Frank N Stein! My kitty likes to sit on the table with my ort jar too some days. She has such a mind of her own!

Unknown said...

Oh my! I loved all these projects!
XOXO, Isa.

Julie said...

Billy is adorable, your jars filling up nicely.

Pat said...

Great finishes! Love your kitty :0)

KimM said...

So sweet - good to see Billy is helping guard your ORTs. :)
xx

cucki said...

Great finishes..
Lovely orts x

Penny said...

Cute finishes! And Billy looks like a sweetie. :)

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes Debbie. Your ort container is getting full. Your Billy looks like my Sparky.

Linda

Wendy said...

I love Peter! Frankinstein's monster is pretty cool, though not that scary!

Brigitte said...

Two very cute finishes.

Giovanna said...

Very cute finishes - congrats!

Elunia said...

Cute finishes :)

Sheryl said...

Love Peter polar bear, real cute

DUSTY said...

Lovely finishes and I love the kitty guarding your TUSAL !!

Marcy said...

What fun finishes. Love them.

Katie said...

Love the finishes. I haven't started the polar bear yet but he's too cute.