Tuesday, May 6, 2014

SAL updates and videos!

I've been so behind in my SALs with Linda and Kaye but I'll really try to keep up now! My Saturday SAL is Fall Welcome.  I finished her sunflower hat and her face will be next!
Fall Welcome update #10
Fall Welcome update #10
My Sunday SAL is Santa's 12 Days of Christmas by The Prairie Schooler.  I started the 6th day by backstitching the border.
Santa's 12 Days of Christmas (Day 6)
My Monday SAL is the Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Monday SAL with almost 50 other stitchers!  There are so many different Cut Thru' designs to choose from!  I stitched a blue blob on North Pole House.
Cut Thru' North Pole House update #9
I'm in several Facebook groups about cross stitching, and in one of the groups, we posted videos of our WIPs or stash to show each other.  I made these 2 videos of some of my WIPs.  Teddy started barking so I stopped the video and then made a part 2 instead of starting all over again.
"I like to bark during videos."


Great news about Teddy!  He started taking hypothyroidism medication and his weight has gone down from 132 pounds to 120 pounds!  

17 comments:

Linda said...

I loved the video's Debbie. I had to chuckle when Teddy was barking.
You have made good progress on our SAL pieces. Keep it up and you'll catch up to me.

Linda

sharine said...

Great progress on your Sals. Glad to hear the meds are working for Teddy:)

Anonymous said...

loved watching your videos

KimM said...

Love your stitching - Videos - awesome idea!!!

Julie said...

Teddy is lovely.

Raven/Missy said...

Your stitching is gorgeous and so is your dog :)

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Great progress on your SALs! Teddy is a cutie pie!

cucki said...

Your stitching is so lovely and dog is so cute too x

zenuwpees said...

Bien avancée très beau Marie-Claire

Deb said...

Excellent stitching! Love seeing your progress!

Annette-California said...

Looks like your getting caught up in your SAL's. Look at those Santa's - Beautiful. love Annette

stitchersanon said...

Gorgeous! Lovely colours xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress on your SAL, love the blue blob!!

AnaCristina said...

I love fall!

Angie said...

great stitching

Katie said...

Love the video's. Tell Teddy I said Congrats on the weight loss haha.

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อตทดลองเล่น

การเล่น สล็อตออนไลน์ จะมีกติกาพื้นฐาน โดยการเริ่มเล่นผ่านระบบอินเทอร์เน็ต เพียงแค่เข้าหน้าเว็บ SUPERSLOT 98 และกดสมัครสมาชิก จากนั้นทำการฝากเงินเข้าระบบ เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User