Saturday, May 10, 2014

Turtle Trot SAL - May

Claudette of BAP Attack is hosting the Turtle Trot SAL, where we choose 10 WIPs and post before & after progress pics on the 10th of every month.  I only stitched on 7 of them.  Here is my progress since last time:

Stained Glass Nativity:  I did 222 stitches of blue window in the third panel.  My goal for next month will be to finish the blue windows.
Stained Glass Nativity (before)
Stained Glass Nativity update #7
Harley-Davidson:  I stitched more on the handlebars and windshield.  My goal for next month will be to finish the windshield and the headlight.
Harley-Davidson (before)
Harley-Davidson update #4
Thankful Critters:  I stitched the three pumpkins on the letter G.  My goal for next month will be to finish the letter V.
Thankful Critters (before)
Thankful Critters update #12
Majestic Eagle:  I started stitching the eagle's left leg.  My goal for next month will be to finish the other leg and tail feathers.
Majestic Eagle (before)
Majestic Eagle update #8
Orange Poppies:  I started stitching the green stem of the poppy.  My goal for next month will be to finish this poppy and stitch more green stems.
Orange Poppies (before)
Orange Poppies update #6
Canyon Waterfall:  I filled in the missing holes of confetti stitches in the trees and stitched more sky.  My goal for next month will be to finish the first page.
Canyon Waterfall (before)
Canyon Waterfall update #5
"99":  I stitched one more bottle.  My goal for next month will be to stitch two bottles and the shelf under the six bottles.
"99" (before)
"99" update #10
Bottle #15 is Purple Haze, Abita Brewery, Abita Springs, Louisiana.
Happy Mother's Day and Happy Stitching, everyone!

14 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on working on 7 of them Debbie. You made some really good progress on some of them. I like the Harley and the eagle.

Linda

sharine said...

They are all great wips. Nice progress:)

cucki said...

Sweet wips
Beautiful stitching x

Preeti said...

Great stitching !! All are looking very nice!! I don't have update this month. Hopefully, next month.

Laura said...

Great progress! Bit by bit, you will get them all done.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress and I like that you have set some mini-goals for next month.

You have a nice variety of projects too. You will never get bored!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Congrats on stitching on seven of your pieces--great progress! We were stitching the same bottles in "99" this month!

Angela said...

All your projects look great :)

zenuwpees said...

Toutes les broderies avance bien et elle sont très belle bonne journée Marie-Claire

Julie said...

Well done, lots accomplished this time, the nativity is splendid.

Pat said...

Great progress!

KimM said...

WOW! You've been busy - lovely WIPS!!!

Angie said...

lovely work

Katie said...

Great progress on all 7!