Thursday, June 21, 2012

TUSAL #6 and another finish!

French Country~Lark finished!
Hurray!  I finished the French Country~Lark to donate to World of Charity Stitching.  It will be made into a quilt with several other French Country designs and donated to a nursing home resident.

"French Country~Lark"
Designed by Judy Whitman
JBW Designs
Started 6/9/2012, Finished 6/21/2012
Santa's 12 Days of Christmas (Day 2) update #3
Santa has a face and a hat!  I went to Michael's and bought one skein of floss that I needed for the turtle doves' wings.  I'm so lucky to live so close to Michael's, JoAnn's, and Hobby Lobby if I ever need anything. It looks like I'll be doing lots of stitching in red, as Santa's coat reaches from neck to boots!
TUSAL #6
My jar full of ORTs is growing all year long!  Don't forget to check in on DaffyCat's blog and leave a link to your TUSAL posting, too!

10 comments:

BeckySC said...

Debbie, I am LOVING your PS Santa's :) Drooling :)

Chelle said...

Awesome finish! I need to pick another design to do for love quilts.

I also am going to have to find a bigger container for my ORTs. I've been filling up the little pitcher I was using!

Hugs,
Chelle
www.thenextbeststitch.blogspot.com

dulcinella said...

These santa's are so cute! Love the lark stitching, You did great on that also. Well, unless you don't stitch for the rest of the year, a bigger jar is defintively needed:-)

sharine said...

Very cute finish! Your Santa's are coming along nicely.

McKenna C. said...

Congrats on your finish! It's so cute! Santa and his doves are looking good too. :)

~McKenna

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish. Your Santa is looking great as does your orts.

Delphyne said...

I'm so jealous you live close to all of those craft stores. Then again, I'd probably get myself into trouble! :) I love your 12 Days of Christmas. It's going to be beautiful.

Unknown said...

That lark is so lovely, I really love that pattern, well done on the finish. Santa is looking great but sure will be lots of read. Am jealous you live so close to stitching supplies :(

Unknown said...

Congrats on your French Country finish, and your PS Santas are coming along really nicely!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

lovely stitching :)