Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Reminder about two Mystery SALs!

As I mentioned in a previous post HERE, I signed up for two Mystery SALs that are starting in just a few more days!

Passione Ricamo Fairy Mystery SAL preview of part #1
The deadline for joining the Passione Ricamo Fairy Mystery SAL is June 30.  The chart will never be published and will only be emailed to the SAL participants, one part each month for 12 months. I ordered the Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid and Mill Hill seed beads from Stitching Bits and Bobs.  I made a Passione Ricamo Fairy Mystery SAL page on my blog to keep track of my progress.  There is also a Facebook Passione Ricamo Fairy Mystery SAL page


I have also joined the Lizzie*Kate Mystery Sampler Club!


Lizzie*Kate Very Scary

Lizzie*Kate Mystery SAL preview

I ordered my charts, fabric, and floss from Stitch and Frog for the Lizzie*Kate Mystery SAL.  This will come in three parts with part #1, Very Scary, being shipped on June 27.

Now I just need to finish all my WIPs so I can keep up with these two new starts!  Hahahaha!

5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Thanks for the links, Debbie, I have ordered the Lizzie Kate one from Marty at Stitch and Frog and I am thinking about the other one (I know, I have to think fast!). I have sent you an email with a query or two.

hugs, kaye xoxox

Lesleyanne said...

Look forward to seeing your progress on both of these. I am trying to resist the L*K one lol.

Shaunterria said...

I can't wait for the Lizzie Kate to start! Hopefully, the LNS I ordered from was not affected by the damaged box from a week or so ago. I'm looking forward to seeing your starts :)

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress, I've signed up for the Passione Ricamo one but I must be mad, I don't know when I'll get the time to do it lol.

Kaisievic said...

I did it! I have signed up for both SALs - we can be SAL buddies! Thank you so much for letting me know about them. So excited!