Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My new fabric stash!

I got all this stashy goodness on eBay for only $6.95! The 15 pieces of cross stitch fabric includes Aida and linen in different counts, colors, and sizes! The dark green Aida 14 ct is a big piece, 36" x 50". Wow! I also got raspberry, elderberry, chocolate brown, dirty Aida, white, off-white, and more!  Now I will get all my other fabric from another eBay stash buy and try to figure out which fabric I want to use for each chart coming up in the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge!  Oh fun, fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Stash. I am using my 352 stash of hand dyed fabby I got from Sassy's fabby for my UCJC 2012. I have to be careful with ebay...no impulse control you see.....

Lesleyanne said...

Great new fabric. Look forward to seeing what you are going to stitch on it.

Linda said...

WOW Debbie - it looks great.

TammyK said...

Oh my goodness, how lucky are you to get such a deal? Awesome fabric!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

wow that is awesome stash!

ArtsyFartsy Panda said...

Oh and..what's the ultimate crazy january challenge? :)