Saturday, November 19, 2011

A finish, a new start, and a SAL update!

I finally finished this double light switch cover for my mom!  I bought the book, "Stitches and Switches" by Fond Memories way back in 1997, with the plan to have cross-stitched light switch covers all over the house!  Thanks to the Crazy January Challenge 2011, I finally made one!  This is for my mom's kitchen.

"Plymouth Rock Chickens"
Designed by Laura Doyle
Started 1/12/2011, Finished 11/16/2011

This Happy Easter Snow Globe is a new start for World of Charity Stitching as a quilt square.  They are making a quilt of Snow Globe designs by Vee and Co Cross Stitch.  Vee donated the designs for us to use.  She has lots of adorable patterns for sale on her website!

On the Dog House Sampler SAL with Linda, I finished the fence and a few more letters.  Linda is way ahead of me, so I have to hurry and catch up!  When we are finished, we will stitch on Trick or Treat on Wednesdays too.

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Debbie, I am amazed by the light switch cover - it is so cute! Your Dog House Sampler SAL is coming along beautifully, too.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

EvalinaMaria said...

Congrats on the finish, I love chickens!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish, I'm sure your mum will be thrilled. Great new start. Your dog house sampler is looking gorgeous.

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อตทดลองเล่น

เครื่องสล็อตรุ่นแรกถูกสร้างขึ้นโดย ชาลส์ เฟย์ วิศวกรชาวเยอรมัน โดยประกอบด้วยวงล้อ 3 วง และมีสัญลักษณ์ 5 แบบคือ รูปเกือกม้า , เพชร , โพธิ์ดำ , หัวใจ และ ระฆัง และถูกตั้งชื่อว่า “Liberty Bell” ตามชื่อสัญลักษณ์รูประฆังเสรีภาพ ที่เป็นสัญลักษณ์ของการประกาศอิสรภาพของสหรัฐอเมริกา