Monday, January 13, 2014

Crazy January start #11

Day #11 of the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge is Alice from Resident Evil, a free chart I found on My Photo Stitch.  I'm making this for my son, since I remembered he liked the actress, Milla Jovovich, and he loves video games.  This is just for fun.  It will make him smile or he'll say, "What were you thinking?"  I'm stitching on tan 18 ct Aida and it will be about 5" x 4".
Alice from Resident Evil
It doesn't look like anything yet, but it's based on this photo:

Resident Evil is a video game, so what better WIP to pair it up with than another video game?  I pulled out Pac-Man, one of my Crazy January starts from 2012.  I stitched more yellow and blue backstitching.
Pac-Man update #2
This was my favorite game I played at the arcade, back in the old days when we used quarters!  Can you hear the chomp-chomp-chomp noise in your head now?

18 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

More great choices! :D

Linda said...

Another great start Debbie and I love the Pac-Man one.

Linda

Katie said...

If your son doesn't like the beautiful Milla's pic my family will gladly accept this piece haha. We love the movies with Milla. I'll enjoy watching your progress on this one.

Yes I heard the Pac Man chomp chomp in my head. Too funny.

Great progress on both!!

Heather said...

Cool! I hope your son really likes the picture of Mila.

Vicky L said...

Great start and it will be great when finish. Is there a lot of color changes in this one? I remember Pacman. I was never good at it but my mom was, lol

Susie said...

PAC man still is my fave. Great projects.

sharine said...

Cool new starts:)

Anonymous said...

pacman is awesome

StitchyDon said...

Pacman is amazing !!!!!

Julie said...

I'm not a gamer, it doesn't interest me at all, but I do remember playing pac man with my brother many years ago.

Giovanna said...

Great new start. The Pacman WIP looks like great fun :-)

Pull the other thread said...

Great start and a wonderful WIP.

Mii Stitch said...

Wow, PacMan cross stitch!! Excellent! Memories...

Unknown said...

LOVE the Alice one (and pacman). My husband would go insane for any Resident Evil creations! Such a great idea :D

Lesleyanne said...

Great choices. Loved pac-man.

KimM said...

You continue to amaze me. AWESOME!!!

Basia said...

I really like your idea with the Resident Evil chart :) Pac Man is looking good.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching