Friday, November 30, 2012

WIPocalypse update #12

I've had two more finishes since the last WIPocalypse update.  Check in on Measi's blog with a link to your update, too.  Thank goodness she's extending the WIPocalypse SAL into 2013, since I obviously didn't finish all my WIPs before the end of the world! LOL

BBQ Queen is finally finished!  It seems like I've been backstitching on her for days!  This was a SAL with Linda of Diane Arthurs designs.  She just finished Lady Liberty, too!
BBQ Queen - FINISHED!
"BBQ Queen"
Designed by Diane Arthurs
Imaginating
Started 1/4/2012, Finished 11/29/2012

I also finished Cherry for World of Charity Stitching.  This will go on a Fruits & Berries quilt.
Cherry - FINISHED!
This was So Many Tools at the last WIPocalypse update:
So Many Tools update #6
And here is So Many Tools now:
So Many Tools update #10
I also stitched on a different WIP every day in November by using the Random Number Generator to pick a number each day from my WIPocalypse page.  So please look there for current photos of all of my other WIPs besides the ones in this blog post!

16 comments:

Carrie said...

BBQ is too cute! Everything else is looking great too!

Unknown said...

BBQ Queen is looking great and I can't believe how well so many tools is looking now, great progress on it.

sharine said...

Great finishes and I'm sure So Many Tools will be joining them soon:)

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely finishes. Great progress on so many tools.

Annette-California said...

Oh congratulations On finishing BBQ Queen. Woo Hoo!!! Your going to have some more finishes f=before you know it:)
love Annette

Stitching Noni said...

BBQ queen looks fantastic. Well done on the finish :)

Katy said...

Great finishes and So Many Tools is looking wonderful!

Linda said...

Congrats on another great finish Debbie. Those tools look so real. I feel like I could just pick one up and use it.

Linda

Shelleen said...

Congrats on finishing BBQ Queen. I have loved watching your progress on her.

Rhona said...

BBQ queen looks fantastic. Great progress on so many tools - love it!

Shebafudge said...

Fantastic stitching. Those cherries look so good!

Unknown said...

Great finish! And I had never heard of a qsnap huggie. Glad I found your blog and I plan to be a faithful reader. I added you to the blog list on my brand new stitching blog: http://yougotmeinstitches.blogspot.com/

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching. Such great progress.

Kaisievic said...

BBQ Queen is a lovely finish, Debbie. Well done!

Katie said...

Finishes are so exciting! Especially such great-looking ones as yours!

Sparky said...

HI Deb, great tools...what is this pattern..I am looking for the power drill for another project....
you are soo eclectic in your passion...very inspiring