Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Paris Kiss update #11

Hurray! I finished the woman's dress! Now the only part left to do is her side, her arm, and the railing. I included photos with and without flash. My mom's neighbor works in a framing shop, so maybe I can bring it to her this weekend so we can choose a mat and frame. That's the plan!

I included a pic of the chart, all marked up with my pink highlighter. I didn't even make a working copy. I'm so glad I bought this kit when I had the chance, because it's hard to find now.

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

It's looking great!!

Unknown said...

Wow, haven't been for awhile and you only had the mans face done last time I saw it, looking totally terrific, well done.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Looking great!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished pic. I've never thought to highlight as I go. Good idea ;)