Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I've been tagged again!

Evalina has tagged me for the 11 questions game.  I will answer all of her questions, but I'm not sending 11 new questions to 11 other bloggers.  Sorry!

Evalina wants to know:
  1. What projects do you like to stitch - big or small?  Medium!
  2. What is your favorite fabric?  14 ct Aida
  3. How many cross stitching books do you have?  maybe one
  4. What is your favorite cross stitching magazine?  I haven't seen that many to make an informed decision.
  5. What time of the day do you do most of the stitching?  Night
  6. Does your significant other support your stitching hobby?  Yes
  7. Do you collect stash or just buying supplies for the current project?  Happy stash collector!
  8. What is your favorite drink after five?  Diet Coke!
  9. Do you listen to music, audio books or TV while stitching or just to the sounds of nature?  70s and 80s music on TV.
  10. Do you have any live plants in your home?  No
  11. What do you like to read? (Adventure, romance, mystery, non-fiction etc.) Books or magazines?  Medical mysteries/thrillers (Robin Cook, Michael Crichton, Patricia Cornwell, Dean Koontz, Stephen King)  Books

2 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Thank you for the answers. Now pick 11 questions and 11 bloggers and let's keep playing!

Evalina, This and that...

Chelle said...

Someone tag me!!! I feel so left out!