Thursday, March 1, 2012

BBQ Queen SAL update #4

BBQ Queen update #4
Linda and I are both stitching charts by Diane Arthurs on Wednesdays.  I finished stitching her arm, part of her purple dress, and collar.  I hope to start on her face next week.

 
Day #60 is Boules Baroques, a free chart from Vava's blog.  I am stitching these in different colors on perforated paper, then I will cut them out to make ornaments.

Linda and I extended the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge (31 starts) to February (29 starts) for a total of 60 new starts!  But Linda is going all the way to 100 new starts!  I am happy with my 60, plus a few previous WIPs.  Everything is listed on my WIPocalypse page.  I don't know how many I will finish in 2012, but hopefully at least half of them!  Thank you so much for watching my progress and cheering me on!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Rofl Oh my gosh I can't believe she's going for the 100, well good for her, I need to keep cheering her on another bit.
Loving the look of the BBQ Queen, she's so bright and cheery. Love your idea for ornaments and they will look great I'm sure.
You did great with all your starts, certainly more than I could manage.

Katie said...

Congrats on coming to the end of your starts. Now I look forward to watching progress and seeing finishes.

McKenna C. said...

Great job sticking with it and starting all 60! I love BBQ Queen's colors. The ornaments will be cute too. :)

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on your 60 new starts. Love the BBQ queen. Look forward to seeing your stitching progress.

Shaunterria said...

Hi Debbie! Those ornaments are gonna be awesome and BBQ Queen looks great so far...I really admire your 60 starts. You are a true stitching queen! :)

Joysze said...

60 new starts... holy moly!!!

Love the colors in BBQ queen. :D

Veronica said...

o.O 60 new starts?!?! Whoa, that a lot.

The ornaments are so pretty.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Unknown said...

I really see a lot of progress on your BBQ - you can tell what you are looking at now. Love those ornaments - your tree is going to look fantastic from now on!

Linda said...

BBQ is looking good. I really enjoyed stitching it. Wish Diane had more designs like that one. Congrats on your 60 starts. Now you can start thinking about next years 60 starts.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Hello

Love your BBQ Queen she's so colourful!

Your baubles are lovely too,