Monday, February 20, 2012

Santa's 12 Days of Christmas SAL update #5

Santa's 12 Days of Christmas update #5
Santa is finally coming to life!  I still need to stitch the rest of his body and the rest of the tree, before moving on to the 2nd Day of Christmas!  All 12 days will be stitched on one large piece of fabric.

Dance of the Geckos
Day #46 is Dance of the Geckos, designed by Jenny Rasmussen.  This freebie chart can be found HERE.  I am stitching this on 14 ct black Aida with DMC Light Effects floss.  The finished size will be 5" x 5" square.  This will be a gift for my mom.

Merry Christmas
Day #47 is Merry Christmas, designed by Nancy Turner of Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe.  The finished size will be pretty big at 7.5" high and 19.5" wide on 14 ct ivory Aida.  I won this chart in one of Nancy's many giveaways on her blog.  In fact, she is having another giveaway now with the winner drawn on March 15th.  Tell her I sent you and I'll get another entry!

Christmas Sampler
Day #48 is Christmas Sampler by The Prairie Schooler.  It is the small square design in the And to All a Good Night leaflet.  I am not stitching the large design, but just the small square one that will be about 6" square.  I am stitching over 2 on 28 ct Antique White Jobelan.

Only a dozen more starts to go in the Super-Duper Ultimate Crazy February Challenge!  (I'm definitely not doing this again in 2013.  Hahaha!)  You can see all my starts for January and February (plus a few older ones) on my WIPocalypse 2012 page.  When a piece is finished, I move it to the Finishes 2012 page.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Cute santa

Unknown said...

Three more terrific starts. Those geckos really pop on that black fabric!

Katie said...

I'm not surprised.....more great starts.

Linda said...

Great new starts Debbie. Santa is looking good. I need to give my santa a head. lol

Linda

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อตทดลองเล่น

การเล่น สล็อตออนไลน์ จะมีกติกาพื้นฐาน โดยการเริ่มเล่นผ่านระบบอินเทอร์เน็ต เพียงแค่เข้าหน้าเว็บ SUPERSLOT 98 และกดสมัครสมาชิก จากนั้นทำการฝากเงินเข้าระบบ เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User