Thursday, February 9, 2012

Days #36-#38 and SAL updates!

Linda and I have a Monday snowman SAL.  I have Mr. Mittens and she has Snow Pals.  We have been stitching a little every Monday and finally posted an update pic.

For our Wednesday SAL, I have BBQ Queen and Linda has Lady Liberty, both by Diane Arthurs.

Day #36 is The Bear and the Bees by Prairie Schooler.  Linda also started the same chart, but she stitched the bear and I stitched the bees!  I am using 14 ct Fiddler's cloth.

Day #37 is Hands Off My Book, a bookmark designed by Lady Kell of Kincavel.  This is a free chart from her blog.  I am using variegated purple floss on an 18 ct ivory Aida bookmark.

Day #38 is All's Good in the 'Hood, also designed by Lady Kell of Kincavel.  This one was not a freebie, and I bought this chart from Kincavel Krosses.  I am using variegated dark red floss on 14 ct Dirty Aida.  This will be a gift for my son.  I think it will look great in his house, instead of the usual "Home Sweet Home" sampler!

6 comments:

Vilemoo said...

I loved that it is not idle, and the next beautiful embroideries created :)
I send kisses Agata

Kaisievic said...

Fantastic progress, Debbie. I love all of your new starts and SALs. You and Linda are doing so well.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Lesleyanne said...

Great new starts. Love All's Good in the Hood - think it will be great for your son.

Unknown said...

More great pieces, and some good progress on your SAL's. I like the floss color choices you made on the Hood and on the bookmark.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :)

Rosemary said...

Wow, it is fun to see these emerging, I love how much progress you are making. Great choices too!