Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm Ready for the Crazy January Challenge 2011!

I finally chose the 15 kits I will start for the Crazy January Challenge 2011!  The list is on the right side of this page.  To see pictures of all the projects, just click on the Crazy January Challenge tab above.  I chose 7 big projects, a light switchplate, 6 Christmas ornaments, and a refrigerator magnet.

The plastic surgeon said I don't need daily dressing changes to my burned right arm and hand anymore.  My left arm is still in a cast, but I think I'm ready to start stitching!

6 comments:

gracie said...

Glad to read that you are on the mend....and ready for the Challenge!

demeter83 said...

Glad you're on the mend chick!
There's some lovely charts in that list, also some big ones, good luck!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is wonderful that you are getting better.

Unknown said...

Oh boy, yu have some intense challenge pieces. I will look foward to your rogress.

I amso happy to see you are on the mend.

Teresa S. said...

So glad to hear that you are getting better! I'll be watching your progress with interest!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the challenge (I'm taking part too).