Thursday, November 21, 2013

Christmas stitching!

I backstitched Santa's elf in the gift wrapping room in the Cut Thru' North Pole House. Isn't he a cutie?  Linda, Justine, and Eva are way ahead of me on this one.  Check out their progress on the Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Monday SAL page!
North Pole House update #5

I'm almost caught up with Mary's Sampler II, the free Mystery SAL from Plum Street Samplers.  For part 7, I added 7 stars, the heart, flower, and leaves.  Part 8 will be quick, just two crowns and a cross.  This Sunday will be the 9th and final part!
Mary's Sampler II (part 7)
Happy Holiday Stitching, everyone!

14 comments:

Linda said...

Santa's elf looks great Debbie. I love all the backstitching. Mary's Sampler is so pretty and your almost done. Great job.

Linda

gracie said...

Cute elf and the sampler is coming along nicely.

sharine said...

The elf is so adorable. Great stitching:)

Anonymous said...

beautiful cross stitching

cucki said...

So pretty x

Unknown said...

looking good deb,isnt it good how a bit of backstitching makes it come to life.I am doing mine after I have finished the page I am on... look forward to seeing more progress..love the xmas picture..

Kate said...

I like how back stitching brings a design to life ... and I enjoy doing the back stitching. Both
of your pieces are looking terrific.

Mii Stitch said...

It's looking good & coming along really nicely!

Katie said...

Love the back stitching and how it popped the little elf right off the fabric. Great Job! The SAL is too cute. It will soon be a finish.

Susan said...

Very cute elf! The back stitching really did make him pop! Very nice job on Mary's Sampler. I'm looking forward to Sunday's part.

Karen K said...

Hello Debbie

These are great, I have been blog viewing but not much time to comment. Hope things are good.

K x

Annette-California said...

Your progress on North Pole is super cute - love the elf. Mary's sampler is beautiful Debbie! love Annette

Julie said...

The little elf is a real cutie, he looks a little naughty!

Brigitte said...

Both pieces are great. I love Santa's elf ...