Sunday, August 4, 2013

YOTA UFO update - August

It's the first Saturday of the month again and time for the YOTA (Year of the Acronym) SAL update!  I skipped the July post, since I didn't have any progress to show. Universal Unity is a Dimensions Gold Collection kit that I started in 1998.

Here is the before pic from the June YOTA post:
(before)
Now I have stitched the tiger's other front leg and started a little on the next animal, but I need to stitch a lot of grass under the tiger and not leave all that until the end.
Universal Unity update #10
Last week I stitched more water under the Igloo.  I love using this Anchor multicolored floss in blue, yellow, and green.  It changes colors often.
Cut Thru' Igloo update #17
You can see everyone's progress in the Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Monday SAL page.

22 comments:

Vicky L said...

You are making great progress on both pieces.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great work - it does sometimes feel like nothing is getting done but the photos show just how much you have been doing :)

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Looking good. great progress

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Debbie

I just love all of your WIP's...they are all so very pretty and you do beautiful stitching.

I love looking at your blog and reading it. Your Blog is a very inspirational one to read.

Anonymous said...

Hello Debbie

You are making such good progress with these lovely wips!
Have a good week (:

Unknown said...

More gorgeous progress - hope this week's a good week for stitching too.

sharine said...

Great progress. I love the colors in the eskimos water:)

Linda said...

Great progress Debbie. I so love UU. That will be such a gorgeous piece framed when done. The Igloo looks great and I took love the water colors.

Linda

KimM said...

WOW! Great progress!! These designs seem to be very addicting.

Cathy said...

Debbie, I am in awe of all of your stitching progress! Looks lovely!
Cathy
CraftyCat

Anne said...

Great progress on your YOTA piece!! Those animals are beautiful. I love watching your cut thru grow! It's so cute!!

Unknown said...

Both pieces are coming along nicely... I sure like that first one. And yes, I'd do some grass next, just to get it done, lol

Deb said...

Your work is beautiful! Your tiger looks very majestic! Well done.

Anonymous said...

beautiful progress, love the multi color on the iglo.

Annette-California said...

Beautiful progress on both your projects. Great job! love Annette

cucki said...

Sweet progress x

Pull the other thread said...

You did so amazing on your YOTA piece this month. Igloo looks great, the water effect is wonderful.

Susan said...

You made great progress on both of them!

Julie said...

Great progress on the UFO, please don't forget to show it at NH UFO topic for the ladies to admire, thanks.
The igloo makes me smile every time I see it, it's such fun.

Emma/Itzy said...

Well done on your YOTA piece, i failed yet again this month... :(

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful projects! :D

Karen said...

Excellent progress! I especially love stopping by and seeing that Bothy piece grow. :)