Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cut Thru' Igloo update #7 and #8

I've been out of touch since I went camping and we had no internet!  Last week I stitched the Eskimo's tiny Christmas tree in the igloo.
Cut Thru' Igloo update #7
Then this week I stitched a Christmas pudding on the table next to the tree! You can see everyone's progress on the Bothy Threads Cut Thru' SAL page.
Cut Thru' Igloo update #8
Here are a few non-stitchy vacation photos from last week. We have trees all over with mistletoe growing on the branches. Do you see this where you live, too?
There were warning signs about the wildlife, but all we saw were birds and squirrels!
 
I was only 10 miles from home, but these mountains block out my cell phone service and internet!
I only stitched about 2 hours all week.  Can you believe it?  I'm almost caught up with emails but I haven't been blog-hopping yet!

13 comments:

Linda said...

Loved your vacation pics Debbie. The Igloo looks great. I love the backstitching. I think I will start doing some bs on mine next week.

Linda

Unknown said...

Great pictures, Debbie!

Preeti said...

Great pictures!! Hope you enjoyed your vacation:)

Karen K said...

HI Debbie

Lovely pictures just beautiful and your Cut Thru is coming on great, super cute pud and tree.

K x

cucki said...

Aww sweet ducks..I love them..
Hugs x

blue star stitcher said...

What pretty mountains, I love seeing wildlife in the outdoors, that's what being in nature is all about!

Vicky L said...

Awwee the baby ducks are adorable. Great pictures!

Sara said...

The igloo is looking great :) And it seems you had some great vacations :)

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun, relaxing vacation! Your Bothy is almost tempting me to break out the one I have, LOL

Deb said...

Beautiful vac pic's! Mountains are gorgeous!

EvalinaMaria said...

I just got my own Cut thru' Igloo and I think I will join you in a SAL. Thanks for sharing lovely pictures.

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก ต้องแชร์ ถอนได้ 2020

สำหรับในคาสิโนแล้วตู้สล็อตถือได้ว่าเป็นจุดรวมของนักเดิมพันและถือเป็นเกมที่สามารถเรียกลูกค้าได้เป็นอย่างดี ซึ่งสาเหตุที่ตู้สล็อตเป็นที่นิยมของเหล่านักพนันนั่นก็เพราะเป็นเกมที่เล่นง่าย และใช้ทุนในการเล่นน้อย จึงทำให้เล่นได้นาน อีกทั้งยังเป็นเกมที่ไม่ต้องใช้ความคิดมากนัก จึงทำให้ในระหว่างที่เล่นเกมผู้เล่นจะได้รับทั้งความสนุก และร่วมลุ้นเงินรางวัลและโบนัสต่าง ๆ ไปในตัวอีกด้วย

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อตทดลองเล่น

ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต จากนั้นจะสามารถเข้าเลือกเกมสล็อตได้ และเลือกอัตราเดิมพันและไลน์การเล่น จากนั้นกด Play หรือ Spin เพื่อรับเงินพร้อมโบนัสมากมายได้เลย