Wednesday, April 25, 2012

TUSAL #4 and Halloween House progress!

TUSAL #4
It's time for the monthly TUSAL update!  My ORTs outgrew the star-shaped dish, so now I'll be using this vase instead.  Be sure to check in on Daffycat's blog.
Halloween House update #13
I only got one pumpkin done in front of the fence.  There will be many more!
Harley-Davidson logo update #8
I made full cross stitches on the bottom half (CYCLES), but the top half (MOTOR) is still half cross stitches. Can you tell the difference?  The words will really pop after I add more black background between the letters.

I have no reports to type for work right now, so I can get back to stitching on company time! Lucky me!

14 comments:

sharine said...

They are all looking great. I love the haunted house.

Kaisievic said...

Haunted House is looking great. You obviously like orange, Debbie.

Guess what? I found Day 1's Santa - yay! All set for Sunday now.

Cathy said...

Great stitching projects!

Stitching Noni said...

Lucky you stitching on company time! Enjoy ;0)
Both projects look great - the words are really standing out now on the Harley one. Well done

gracie said...

oooh, love all the orange in your post!

Otter said...

I wonder if you've been stitching with some orange floss? Hmmm, can't tell! LOL

I knew you'd outgrow that star dish! Looking really good. All of the Halloween house stitcher's have inspired me, I think I'll have to get that and do it for myself. I love watching it come together.

McKenna C. said...

Beautiful stitching! I could only tell the difference when you said that you stitched them differently. If you hadn't have said it, I wouldn't have noticed. :)

~McKenna

Lesleyanne said...

Both projects and your orts look great.

Unknown said...

Both are looking great and your making good progress on them. Your vase is looking lovely and colourful.

dulcinella said...

great stitching! I love the halloween design. I suppose you have been stitching with orange?:-)

Linda said...

Great progress Debbie. Harley is looking good. I love the pumpkins - I need to stitch a couple. Think I'm gonna do the witch this week.

Linda

lesli said...

Great progress on the pumpkins and on Harley!

ricketyjo said...

Looking good!!! I love Halloween House, it's so lovely and colourful! x

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beautiful stitching :D love it with the full crosses, much stronger colours.