Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quilt, Craft and Sewing Festival

Even though I am "car-less" at the moment, I made it to the Craft Show at the LA Fairgrounds in Pomona today. I took the Metrolink train and rode a city bus for the first time! It was perfect weather in the 80s with blue skies. I made a needlebook with a yo-yo fabric circle decoration on the cover. They sold different sizes of plastic circles to make yo-yo quilting pieces and patterns to make dolls or animals. It was a busy booth with lots of customers.

I talked to the ladies at the ANG/EGA booth and got info about their chapters and meetings. They had a display of gorgeous projects showing different types of stitches besides the cross stitch. Someday I would love to try these.

I also visited the Bobbie G Designs booth 3 times! I kept looking at the charts and kits. They had a special of Buy 3 Get 1 Free. At the end, I ended up not buying anything. I have so many kits waiting for me at home.

I did buy some pretty new stork scissors, a glass nail file, pretty notepad, and a Tooth Fairy ceramic trinket box for my niece. She just lost her first tooth and turned 5 today! Her party is this Saturday.

Now that I'm home, I will get back to stitching!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!! And good on you to get there through public transit!

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก ต้องแชร์ ถอนได้ 2020

SUPERSLOT98 เป็นเว็บที่มาแรงที่สุดในเอเชีย เป็นเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่น เล่นง่าย ได้เงินจริง ไม่มีล็อคยูสเซอร์ 100%