Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Cross Stitching Pay It Forward!

I was selected to be one of Cindi J's Pay it Forward participants, so now I'm posting one on my blog too!  Here is how it works:
  • THREE of you can join my Pay It Forward.
  • I will send you a handmade gift within the next 365 days.
  • The three people selected must host a Pay It Forward on their own blog, and also send gifts to 3 other people!
Please come and join me and be one of my THREE because I would really love to make something special for you.  It doesn't have to be cross stitch that you make, just so long as it is made by you with LOVE.  So whatever you want to make for your PIF will be PERFECT!!

Please leave a comment below if you want to participate in my Pay It Forward!

3 comments:

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Did you ever get anything from Cindi? I know I did my three PIFs for the three who signed up at my blog, but never heard anything from Cindi - it's about ten days short of the year now!

SoCal Debbie said...

Hi, TooBusyToStitch! No, I never received anything from Cindi.

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อตxo

ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต จากนั้นจะสามารถเข้าเลือกเกมสล็อตได้ และเลือกอัตราเดิมพันและไลน์การเล่น จากนั้นกด Play หรือ Spin เพื่อรับเงินพร้อมโบนัสมากมายได้เลย